Christine, this is the cake I brought in during Our Town tech and I might have some to share this week.
- Large bowl
- 13×9 inch baking pan
- 3 cups of flour
- 2 cups of sugar
- 1/3 cup baking cocoa
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 Tbsp white distilled vinegar
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 2 cups of water (I replaced one of the cups of water with a cup of coffee)
- 1 Tbsp vanilla
- Preheat the oven to 350 deg F.
- Place all ingredients in a bowl and mix well. Pour into an ungreased 9″x13″ pan.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes or until done. Cool completely, frost as desired.
Originally from: http://www.food.com/recipe/mrs-scotts-chocolate-vinegar-cake-345943